Here are some links to other web pages that I have found useful.
- Colin Ushers site, where you can get Alan J Mundays utilities, and lots of other good stuff.
- Projects from old Popular Mechanics (Don Kinzer)
- Marvin Klotz' engineering software collection
- www.torchmate.com - Hints and Tips
- Jan-Eric Nystrom, inpirational loco building
- Metal Web News, the WWW Link to NewsGroup: rec.crafts.metalworking.
- Richard J. Kinch - Some CNC, some pool chlorination, some other cool stuff
- SHOPSWARF INDEX info on tapers, threads, cuttings tools, all sorts of stuff
- EXPERIMENTAL ENGINEER'S "VEST POCKET" GRINDER
- Cutting and Drilling Lubricants
- Varmint Al's Mini Lathe Page (7x12)
- Machining and Metalworking at Home
- Steve's Toolworks, AU
- Home Metal Shop Club Austin TExas, awesome collection of articles
- The Gadgetbuilders interesting site
This is the
Last modified: February 20 2013 07:52:42.